About the Company:
We are an enterprise software, product-based, multi-national Company (MNC). We are a leading disruptor in the insurance industry; providing software technology solutions that are creating a transformational evolution in risk management.
We strive for a work environment that challenges creativity and helps advance its employees’ careers; friendly, safe and diverse with a family like atmosphere that supports professional and personal growth within and outside the company.
We are a group of like-minded people who want to create technology that inspires not only an industry, but an entire generation to think beyond today, to the possibilities of the future.
Headquartered in Dallas, USA with offices in India.
30+% growth for the last 5 years, every year.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will start with the business need and take it through well defined process steps to the product/solution being delivered to our customers. These steps start with clarifying the business needs with the customers, customer account specialists (AM), subject matter experts (SME) and company management. This is followed by conceptualizing the solution, documenting the business requirements in wireframes, UML diagrams, data flows and other supporting material that explicitly clarifies for the engineering teams what needs to be built. The help develop test plans so that the developed product meets the defined needs. The BA will engage with the account teams and customers to validate that the customer objectives have been met. He/she is the primary interface for the engineering team for clarifications of any functional/executional risks and opportunities for efficient and effective product creation.
Captures, analyses, specifies, and validates the business needs of the customers directly with customers or with AM’s and other subject matter experts SME’s in the company.
Determines short, mid and long-term roadmap for the product and translates it into implementation plans.
Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
Analyses and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team. Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally and through written documentation — to project managers, AM, SME and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
Conducts competitive product research to identify value differentiators for our products and define competitive advantages as the product evolves.
Validate Test Cases to make sure it meets the business requirement.
Provides guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills
- Proficient in writing user stories and documentation with data flow and UML descriptions.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and act on it.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Wireframe creation.
- Project Management tools – Azure DevOps, Jira.
- Awareness of Agile, scrum methodologies.
- Insurance or Finance Domain knowledge is not essential but will be an advantage.
- For experienced applicants, proven experience with business and technical requirements-capture, analysis, modeling, verification, and methodology development to define work-products.
- A passion for continuous improvement.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, quick learner who can manage multiple projects with minimal direction.
- Be a self-driven individual with the go-getter attitude.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- BE/BTech/BS Degree with Computer Science/Engineering/Data Science.
- An MBA will be an advantage.
Since we are looking at different experience levels, we are seeking candidates who may have just finished their education and up to five years’ work experience in the software industry.
- Open Door working Culture.
- Early Joining Benefit.
- Internal Growth opportunities.
- Rewards & Recognitions.
- Events & Festival Celebration.
- Very good Referral Bonus.
- Flex time policy.
- Maternity Leave benefit.
- No Sandwich Leave Policy.
- Family Medical Insurance.
Ahmedabad Location: 1401 to 1410, 14th Floor, B Block, Westgate by True Value, Nr. YMCA Club, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad.
Company Website: https://www.injala.com/