View website in portrait mode for better experience.
Are you a people person?
Our Human Resources department consist of whole-person analysts—from client to employee. They understand and communicate Injala’s brand and values while fulfilling the needs we have as a thriving organization. Our HR team actively explores areas of growth for our team, manages employee engagement and creates a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Each program participant will explore and implement the following topics over the first 90 days:
- Communicating clearly what we call “The Injala State of Mind”
- Assisting with the recruitment and onboarding processes
- Managing and keeping employee records up to date
- Providing administrative support where needed
- Searching for engaging ways to implement a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Researching and developing measures for operational efficiency
Talent Enhancement Program participants will learn and be required to showcase specific HR knowledge:
- Generating excitement surrounding who we are at Injala
- The ability to communicate and consult with different levels of management
- Communicate with and support employees with company policies, compensation, benefits, and procedures
- The ability to effectively collaborate with multiple teams in cross-functional settings
- Identify organizational KPI’s and devise strategies to acquire the right talent for our needs
To apply, please send your resume, a cover letter, and examples of your work (if applicable).