View website in portrait mode for better experience.
Careers at Injala
Are you eager to know what’s next?
Injala’s brand strategists are on a journey to not only master the ever-changing landscape of digital and traditional marketing, but to also discover new avenues for engagement. Injala’s brand is launching to multiple industries and multiple markets. Our team of brand advocates are actively rolling up their sleeves to drive to exceed the demands.
Each program participant will explore and implement the following topics over the first 90 days:
- Developing social media and earned media campaigns
- Creating compelling content to create media buzz and engage our clients
- Developing viral marketing strategies
- Exploring cutting edge advertising technologies
- Monitoring social media content
- Developing media lists and relationships with key media influencers
- Innovative public relations through newsletters, blogs, and online forums
- Creating social media cred through multiple platforms
Talent Enhancement Program participants will learn and be required to showcase specific marketing knowledge:
- The importance of a brand message and the impact across the organization
- The importance of social media cred and proficiency with multiple platforms
- The ability to communicate clearly and creatively across all forms of multimedia.
- Understand and integrate the production concept.
- Understand and integrate the product concept.
- Understand and integrate the selling concept.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and examples of your work (if applicable).