View website in portrait mode for better experience.
Are you interested in the next big thing?
We’re not in the business of taking risks when it comes to safety, we minimize them. Our risk management leaders understand the importance of insurance compliance and loss mitigation, which builds and maintains trust with our clients. The members of our risk management team are passionate about assisting others, staying current on industry trends and changes, while being involved with the cultivation of Injala’s technology ecosystem.
Each program participant will explore and implement the following topics over the first 90 days:
- Embracing Cyber security and rising above data breaches
- Leading the investment arena of up-to-date technology
- How cognitive technologies augment human decision-making
- Deploying pervasive controls to monitor and manage risk in real time
- Understanding risk through the behavioral sciences
- Using vigilance and resilience to complement prevention
- Understanding insurance as a risk transfer instrument
- Collaborating for strategic, high-risk innovations outside the scope of existing regulations
- Understanding the upside value of risk while using an appropriate level of risk
- Identifying, managing, and reduce risks across stakeholders
Talent Enhancement Program participants will learn and be required to showcase specific risk management knowledge:
- The importance of leadership in risk management
- The basics of compliance within insurance organizations
- The importance of loss control measures and safety
- The value of disaster preparedness and recovery
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and examples of your work (if applicable).