View website in portrait mode for better experience.
Are you a change maker?
Our UI/UX team is comprised of forward thinking change makers that champion for the best possible user experience.
When you look at an interface, do you analyze the design, flow, and the delicacy of a user success path to determine if it could be better? Do you think, “I could make this better?” Then you are the person we want on our team.
Our super-sleuth change makers don the user hat while testing and creating brilliant designs, combating system bugs, and preparing the system for our users.
Each program participant will explore and implement the following topics over the first 90 days:
- Factors that Influence User Experience.
- The Dos and Don’ts of Dark Theme in UI and Web Design
- Bootstrap Grid System
- Design Thinking Process
- Psychology and UX Design
- Progressive Web App (PWA)
- Types of Websites
- Basic Of GUI Part 2
Talent Enhancement Program participants will learn and be required to showcase specific UI/UX knowledge:
- The importance of UI testing
- The common design elements used in the application assigned
- Object wise common points covered while testing
- Bugs found while design testing
- Bugs found while UI(HTML) testing
- Root cause determination for each bug identified
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and examples of your work (if applicable).